Hi friends,
I masturbated 6 times in two days, that too the second day i dint eat properly but i masturbated.. also the masturbation is like watchin porn and ejaculating after quite a long time of erection, that is nearly bout 4 hours it took... will that lead to scarcity of sperms n also am a varicocele treated and before a week i had semen test which showed 30 million sperms and my earlier semen tests showed 20 million and 5 million respectively and that was after the varicocele treatment before the surgery it was 10,000 sperms alone...
am addicted to masturbation and pornography i control it for a month but then again i fall and masturbate continously.. i worry if this 'll lead to scarcity of sperms... Also when it was 5 million and 20 million my semen count was more and thick and when it shoed 30 million it was bit watery, cos the test was taken after a long gap when i was tested 20 million and i fear if the sperm count might be decreasing cos the count elevated form 5 million to 20 million, so from 20 it should be like the same increase but its jus 30 million.. also after this tes only i had this masturbation continously and now i feel like there s no semen left out in me cos morning erections i had no precum... and there s pain in the penis head like needles prickin... my bowel action too not normal... waht to do bout this am worried as usual... and provided i have got this swinging moods, i am very confident for sometime but then suddenly i feel ver low...
But at present i would like to get answers for my sex n masturbation problems.... Elders kindly suggest :-( Thanks n regards.. me

that's nothing. i've masturbated 4600 times in 1027 days

You make new sperm every second of your life as long as your testicles are healthy. You can't use them up any more than piss, blood, spit, sweat, and other body fluids. Your sperm count should be taken after 2 to 7 days of no ejaculations at all to give you the most accurate and highest sperm count. After 5 to 7 days your fresh sperm start to die off even if still inside your testicles. So, saving for more than 7 days does not work to increase live sperm counts. All men might as well jack off frequently since 7 day old sperms start to die while still inside your body anyway. you can't save up for more than 7 days so frequent masturbation will not lower your sperm production at all and you can't use up what you produce new every second of your post puberty life. The causes of your lower sperm counts could be not enough time without ejaculations before the sperm sample for the test. Otherwise, the cause is somethiong other than frequent masturbations. 30 million sperm should be enough to impregnate a woman and have kids, especially with medical help to get your sperm deeper inside her body and closer to her eggs than your penis can reach during sex. I've jacked off endlessly and with as much frequency as I can for 40 some years continuously now and my sperm tests just months ago came back with very high sperm counts every time, four times the sperm per milliliter of the average number of sperm per milliliter for all men, I'm very fertile and virile, even for a young man, and still shooting out loads of extra healthy sperm at my age.