I have big problem, which I discovered few months ago for the first time. When I was with girl for the first time, I saw there is something wrong with me. Before we started with sexual intercourse I had spontaneous erection, and not so long after, I had spontaneous erection. I was so embarrassed about this. I do not know if this is common with young men, because I am 19 years old. Is there some training I could perform to improve my problem?

That is common that young boys cannot control time of ejaculating, but spontaneous erection is something normal. Sometimes, there is possible to improve this condition, depending of cause. One way is to perform Kegels exercises. Not only does this improve bladder control, but also doing this you might regularly improve your sex life. For women, after doing Kegel exercises, she will be able to clamp down and grip her partner’s penis increasing both their sexual pleasures. You should notice an improvement in the 'intensity' of your erections and ejaculations. These exercises are also recommended for people who experience premature ejaculation, as you were complaining. These exercises will improve blood supply resulting in firmer erections and help you to delay ejaculation and cut your problem with spontaneous ejaculating with girl. One method requires you to have a full bladder, sit on the toilet and start to urinate, and then suddenly clamp down and stops it.