I'm 20 years old and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about three months. I was on the depo shot for three months and in June, I switched to the birth control pill called Microgestin Fe 1/20. I stopped taking those July 23. So now my husband and I have been trying to have a baby and I've been doing all I can think of. I've tried tracking my ovulation but I'm concerned if I'm even ovulating at all. I try not to think about it, and just relax and have fun and every month AF comes along and disappoints me once again. None of the women in my family have had any trouble conceiving ; my big sister got pregnant when she was 17. I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do. I'm not overweight, I have regular periods, I'm a fairly healthy eater. I'm getting so discouraged and just need some help. 

see your doctor they may be able to get you on the right track to helping you concieve, my doctor showed me hoe to keep track of when i am ovulating and for how long, never hurts to ask, let me know how you go :)

Hi Amber i know when you are trying for so long you feel like nothing is working but the more you think about it the more you may find you self waiting. but i have some news for you i have two things that will help you and your partner to conceive ok it will make you and your partner conceive :) as it did me and i am a person who is lucky to be having a baby so if it helped me then you will be pregnant in no time sounds good hey ok i got told from my gyno to get these two vitamin tablets make sure you write them down

1. (elevit) is for you has everything you need to get your body ready for bub and for bub to be happy

2. (menevit) for your hubby to take they will help his sperm to swim and be very active so in turn helps you get pregnant

i am telling you this because i was trying for 2 and a half years and then got told to buy these tables and guess what after about a month i was pregnant so i hope this helps let me know how you got on would love to hear your feed back.