I am 37 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing Braxton hicks (I think) but I havent dropped yet is it normal in the first prgnancy to not dropuntill late? I really want him to drop cause he is really hurting my ribs with his feet. When is this supposed to happen?

For me, it was about 2 weeks before the baby came. I didn't notice, but people would say, "oh oh, you've dropped" then it wasn't long after that. Your baby is definetley in position and those little poking toes can hurt. I used to set a glass of ice water just under my boobs, the baby would move away from the cold on his feet, this re positioning helped my breathing for a while.

Hi meghan my 2 dropped really late, also depending on their size too - mine were football players - so they basically didn't have too much room TOO drop!!!! ;-) XD What bb said about the cold and tickling their feet too - they HATE it!!! Also believe it or not my first dropped when I was laying down, I remember it was like a ball dropping and I sat up with the force! Either that or he was trying for a touch down!!!! ;-) XD The Braxton Hicks will start moving him/her down soon too! Don't worry just bug them back!!! And good luck and health to both of you!!!