How long after an abortion should you wait to masterbate??

You can masterbate immediately, BUT do not insert anything int your vagina for at least a week.

Orgasms will cause your uterus to contract, so you may bleed a little more after an orgasm.

Hi redhead, 

The most important thing after an abortion is to keep in mind that you shouldn’t put anything up your vagina for about two weeks, like Icebreaker already said. No tampons or nothing during masturbation, let alone sex. Still, this doesn’t mean you can’t masturbate, it just tells you how you can do it, during first two weeks after an abortion.

Either way, it’s better for you to masturbate than to risk having an intercourse while everything hasn’t healed completely. But yes, keep in mind that both masturbation and sex might cause you to bleed – less more likely than heavy, but it doesn’t happen in all cases, to all women. The longer you wait the less chance it happens.

does birth control provera or abortin stop a women from having an orgasm?

No, they do not. It's just that sometimes with all the stuff they have to do in the cervix and uterus, the contractions from orgasm might make you bleed a bit. Depo provera should have no effect on stimuli and if it does for you, please see a doctor about another option for you. Abortion does not effect future sex life, or orgasm, although right after an abortion may be painful.

No vaginal masturbation. An orgasm helped me get the clots out faster and helped with the cramping.

I had an abortion (aspiration procedure for a 9 weeks fetus) roughly three weeks ago, i've noticed that every time i orgasm i bleed. Is that normal? Whats happening?

I’ve had one as well and this is also happening to me. I’m currently on depo and I get occasional cramps and bleeding. After clitoral stimulation and orgasming I have light bleeding and discharge for a few days.