Hello! I am female, 24 years old, have regular intercourse, usually protected. Lately I started experiencing cloudy urine and some clear discharge from my vagina. What could have went wrong ?

Hello! I had these symptoms when I had UTI. UTI is Urinary tract infection caused by bacteria. I can’t remember its name now. It is treated with antibiotics. But it could be something else as well. This usually protected sex can’t prevent STDs actually. There are many STDs whose symptoms are vaginal discharge. They are chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trichomonas. If I were you I would have that checked up. Good luck!!!!

I completely agree with mendel. You should check this out because it could be either UTI or STD. I have noticed that you mentioned usually protected sexual intercourse so sometimes you probably don’t use condom. If this is the case you could have got infected with some kind of STD and the faster you diagnose this faster you will be treated.

In case that you are not suffering from STD than it is probably UTI and this is also treated with antibiotics. Basically you will have to see your doctor and be diagnosed and afterwards he will let you know about the best treatment option (most probably amoxicillin). I hope that this was helpful and that you will be better soon.

If there is no pain ,realize all women have clear discharge ,it is normal necessary, it is self cleaning! cloudy pee can be from the food you ate some food cause more urates a solid found in urine/ But under the circumstances, if the cloudy stays and smells there is reason to be seen, STD's do not show in men the way they used to. Men have evolved into disease carrying things! but no symptoms of there own. just pass them on! Watch the urine for very bad smell if you are eating the same food that may have caused it. it will stay Any clear discharge is stronger at different times in the month, and after sex to clean out ! hormones alone dictate this so watch a few days if it gets worse go see a doctor!