Hello. I'm 19 year old male and just recently I have become sexually active and everything is just perfect! These last couple of weeks I was thinking a lot about sexually transmitted diseases and –to be honest with you- I'm a bit scared!
All this time I have been with this one girl but what will happen when I start changing sexual partners.
I have heard that the most frequent sexually transmitted disease is some gonorrhea and I would like to hear more about it. What is causing it, what are the first symptoms and is it curable?

Hello. I'm very glad that you are interested to find out more about sexually transmitted diseases especially about one very frequent-gonorrhea! We are talking about one STD caused by one bacteria called Neisseria Gonorrheae!
The most common symptoms are urethritis, burning sensations while urinating and yellowish discharge. Males can suffer also from very painful erections. Fortunately, gonorrhea can be cured. Women have less symptoms- strange discharge, itchiness and burning while urinating! Medications that are being used are Ceftriakson, Cefixim, Ciprofloksacin and Oksofloksacin!