A month ago, I had an intercourse with a girl ( twice without and with condom same day). The very next day I noticed very small bumps(like pimple) all over my glans(head of penis). I thought that it was an irritation due to the condom I used and thought time would heal it. But this did not happen… my Galns became very dry & I can clearly see wrinkles(like old people’s skin) when it is not erected. And I feel strange burning like sensation over my glans.
The Symptoms I am facing are as follows:
- Many tiny bumps all over glans (These bumps are clearly visible when I have erection),
- Often I can smell some odor at my glans (but did not notice any discharge as I am not circumcised )
- Often I feel strange sensation (like burning on the foreskin of my glans)
Though everything was fine with Erection and sperm production part, I felt something was wrong with my genital organ and consulted doctor and got the following tests done at clinic:
- Syphilis (Treponema pallidum), Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Candidiasis
All the above test results were negative.
After seeing my test result doctor concluded that this might be a yeast infection and prescribed an antibiotic medicine called “fluconazole 200MG” and asked me to see him after 10 days. After taking the prescribed antibiotic I felt everything was coming back to normal on first day… But I was wrong.
I still see the same symptoms.
I did not see with any girl since I had this problem… I am not sure how to fix my problem… The problem is I still am not sure what’s wrong with my glans.
Please help me in identifying the problem with my Glans.
Thanks in advance.

Try looking up pearly penile papules, see if that looks similar