Hello. I’m 30 years old female. Recently I have noticed that I have some strange and unusual vaginal discharge. First I thought it was some trivial infection bat after a few days I felt mild pain while urinating.
I don’t know what could be the cause but I know it can't be some trivial bacterial infection. I'm sexually active and one of my friends told me that I could have Chlamidia, some bacteria in vagina.
I have never had any problems with my genitals and because of that I am a bit frightened.

I understand the reason of your fear. All vaginal infections sound a bit scary and no one likes to be connected with them.
Your friend was right because you have all symptoms that usually Chlamidia causes.
Chlamidia bacteria live in vaginal fluid and in semen.
Chlamidia is sometimes called the “silent” disease because you can have it and not know it. And that’s why you have so mild symptoms.
Bacteria can infect the cervix, fallopian tubes, and urine canal in women, where they can cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
You must contact your gynecologist immediately because the infection may move inside your body if it is not treated.
Your gynecologist will prescribe you antibiotic such as azithromycin (taken for one day only) or doxycycline (taken for 7 days).

I think i might have it too, i don't have any of the symptoms. But my boyfriend sleept with someone else and she passed it on to him, so the odds of me having it are pretty high! Im really shy though and scared to go and get it checked out!