I've been having unprotected sex with a woman for the past 3 months. I really care about her and I am not sure if I should tell her this. I experienced some pain while urinating and there were pus discharges. I went to my local clinic and the doctor tested some of the discharge and came back saying it could be Gonorrhea. I was treated for both Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. The pain during urination has gone away, but I still get a little discharge.

Let me tell you this, to be completely honest, I think I may have gotten Chlamydia from my ex when I had unprotected sex with her and got Gonorrhea from my current girlfriend. I had bumps around my shaft. I experienced some burning during urination. I never went to my doctor because I thought the pain was there because of masturbation. Finally I went to see doctor he gave me Zithromax for Chlamydia and Ceftriaxone for Gonorrhea. Well, maybe you should tell her. It is wrong to infect someone.

Truthfully...I believe you should tell her about it....Honesty is the best thing. If I was her I would be upset but i would be also glad that you told me...did you get it from her? or from someone else? If you got it from someone else than she would be more upset with you....Iam sure of that....mainly be honest. :$

Hi! Gonorrhea is an acute sexually transmitted infection of the epithelium of the genitalia, perianus, and pharynx. Gonorrhea is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Symptoms in male are Urethral pain; dysuria, purulent discharge; urinary frequency and urgency. Complications arise with untreated disease and include pelvic inflammatory disease in women and epididymitis and urethral stricture in men. Both sexes may have disseminated disease, with pustular skin lesions, septicemia, endocarditis, meningitis, and arthritis. So, see your doctor. Learn something about sexual transmitted diseases.