I am three weeks late for my period and I have all the pregnancy symptoms I had with my last two pregnancys: very nauseous, peeing a lot, tired, bloated, heart burn, weird cravings, mild cramping (always feel like I'm just about to get my period). I can hardly function to take care of my kid. But the seven pregnancy tests I've taken have all been negative, the last one I took was three days ago. I'm going crazy. Can anyone relate or know of what other health conditions cause similar syptoms. I would be more relieved to know I wasn't pregnant, I just want to feel normal again. thanks.

I had a friend who tested negative for pregnancy all through her pregnancy... right up to the very delivery moment. The doctor's said, "Well you've gone into labor, oh and by the way, your blood tests say you're not pregnant." And then her daughter was born...

Very scary thought, but it does happen.

I also got negative pregnancy test results in spite of trying to conceive and seeing my GP. She tld me stress was deyaling my period. I went on holiday and drank wine, ate seafood etc and several weeks later discovered I had indeed been pregnant all along! Luckily my son was fine.
I am now in the same position as you in that my period is 2 weeks late, I have all symptoms of being pregnant, but negative test results so far.
If you ask your GP to do a blood test this will be more sensitive and accurate that a urine test. If not ask for an ultrasound in another couple of weeks. Good luck.

i think i am pregnant having same feelings as you bloating tender breast %-)

i as well feel very very pregnant. i have weight gain. i haven't had my period since november, my breast are tender. my feet swell i get flushed, i get nausea, i'm startin to feel uncomrtable when i sit or stand for a long period of time. my and my husband have been trying for months. i'm not on birth control. but i have taken 3 tests within 4 months and all negative. but i havent had a blood test. what should i do>? what can be worng with me? am i pregnant? or not?

[i got my last period in 5th july 2007 so i went for a pregnancy test in a lab/phamacy on 31st August 2007 and the test read negative, i have since not gotten my periods and i have some discomfort in my belly and backache what could be wrong with me.

I went off my birth control at the end of August and right away got a period three days later, but now I should be due again a week ago for my next one. When it never came I took a test 3 days later and it was negative. I had some light brown spotting, backache, cramping and some breast pain and still no period. I haven't gone to doctor yet...I was planning on taking another home test in about a week and if its still negative, then go to the doctor.

i have been having some strange symptoms lately that arent normal for me. i have been feeling constantly nauseated, peeing more than normal and having cramping in my abdomen after my period has passed. i havent missed any periods so far and my next one is due around oct 20. i have taken two home pregnancy tests at the advice of my friends and both came out negative. if im not pregnant then what could be wrong with me?

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one dealing with this! Last month my husband and I tried to get pregnant. We watch my ovulation and had intercourse on the most fertile days. This is the first time we have actually tried to get pregnant. So now I am two weeks late for my period and all of my pregnancy tests are showing up negative. I have never missed a period in my life and now the only month we have tried to get pregnant I miss it. I feel tired, a bit nausious, tender breasts, bloated, and slight cramping. What could be going on? If I am pregnant could something be wrong with the baby if the tests are showing up negative? I am going to see the doctor next week to hopefully get some answers!

i have been having the morning sickness and im late on my period... i have tooken two pregancy test and they have been negative but i know i am. but i have mild cramping and i feel like im going to start but nothing has dropped.. my breast have been sore and they hurt alot... i havent find out if i am for sure but i am hoping i am

Well I have been trying for a long while now and this is the first time I am showing symptoms so I'm thinking I must be but I've taken a test and it's negative.

I'm estimating I would be around 6 weeks now.

It's quite confusing and upsetting but I'm glad I'm not alone in my feelings.

I felt crazy like I am the only one this is happening to. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months using ovulation kits monerting my temp. I have never been late for my period in 8 months and now I am 15 days late and all pregnancy tests say not pregnant and I am frustrated atleast if I am not prego I want my period so I can try again. I have been peeing alot and have been getting light cramps but they dont feel like period cramps besides that I am tired. I have had no stress and have not been sick or have anything happen to alter my period. I am just plain hopping all the tests r wrong.

I had a ovarian scrap in Jan of this year. However my periods have been fine. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. we use the using ovulation kits and every thing. however I been feeling kinda sick a week before my due period. I started July 3 and had spotting for two days on the 14th and 15th. My period was late five days and then it last two. we went threw 10 different kind of test. One didn't work and all of the other say it's negative. my breast are no longer sore but the rest of the symptoms are still linger. I ever threw up after eating an apple. I only threw up 8 times my hole life. I also have a thyroid problem but the nurses line said that wouldn't make a different on the test. Has this happen to anyone I really need help I haven't anyone to talk to and I believe I am pregnant.

I have missed 2 periods now and am at the end of mt tether as all the test that have been done say im not pregnant, even a urine test at the doctors but i have all the symptoms of pregnany, even a light spotting of blood on the first day of my last period but then i had nothing after that, my stomach is growing and i am going off certain foods, i feel sick all the time and have sore breasts, if i am pregnant i work it out that i would be almost 10 weeks gone by now i have read articles about people having urine tests and blood test done and them coming up negative but then when they had an ultrasound it showed they were pregnant. if anyone has any answers or has experienced something similar please help me so i dont think im insane lol

How did you go with your doctor visit?