i have trichamonous but my husband tested negative how is this possible when i have not had sexual contact with anyone but him for two years please help...

Hi there! I find this impossible, so I really think that your husband was misdiagnosed.
It is said that trichomonas are harder to detect in males.

Both of you should get treated for the disease and even refrain from sex (even with a condom) until the infection clears and you become symptoms free. Latex male condoms, when used consistently and correctly, can only reduce the risk of transmission of trichomoniasis and are not 100% safe.

Besides that his tests were negative, did he have any symptoms?
Symptoms of Trichomoniasis in males are unusual penile discharge, painful urination and tingling inside the penis. If your husband doesn’t receive a treatment, you may get the infection again. The problem with the symptoms in males is that they may disappear within a few weeks without treatment but that doesn’t mean that the parasite is gone as well.