this was only a one time mistake and now im freakin out. -im still a virgin so it wasnt that bad. But anyways, me and my boyfriend were just dryhumping? iguess is what they call it. i had only my underwear on & he was.. naked. of course we got wet but i mean i cant be pregnant right? About a week later i started getting extremely bad cramps, im never regular with my period so i was thinking i was just about to be on it. well i didnt start (my "period") till 2days later but it was a light flow. i keep getting headaches and becoming dizzy but i find im never hungry. im already under a lot of stress so idk if its just all stress ontop of a simple "light period flow" or if i may be prego. im really paranoid and theres no way i can tell my mom whats going on. any help? PLEASE ..

You not pregnant:) Don't worry, just remember be safe, and be open with your parents, if your scared. talk to them or a doctor. or people like me are always here to help:) i personally am always available.