I'm 14 and pregnant. My boyfriend is 18 i kinda think he raped me but I'm not sure we were both drunk at the time. It was my first time and i dont remember anything except for going up to his room and laying on the bed. The next thing i know it's morning and I'm naked next to him in his bed. I found out a month later tht im pregnant im now about 3 months im having twins. I've been goin to my local clinic for check up cause i have been hiding it from my parents but its getting hard because i started showing and i cant hide it much longer. I havent told my boyfriend either im kinda afraid of what he will do. How do I tell my parwnts? What do i do about my boyfriend?

Hi Krissy,

To answer the first question, he raped you.  At 14 in most places you can NOT consent to having sex. 

You're going to need to tell your parents everything.  I know you're afraid but your parents will love you no matter what.  Yes, they may be disappointed, but they will always love you.

They can help you with the boyfriend situation.  He may find himself in some very serious legal problems.

Good luck.

Shining Star

Krissy, darling, as Medic Dan said, trust your parents. There is a solution to every problem. Trust your parents, they will help you.