me and my boyfriend were being sexual and he put his penis on my vagina and he told me he cumed on the front but is it still possible that im pregnant im very worried cause im 13 and my mom will kill me if im pregnant is there any possible way of gettin a private abortion so not even my parents no i got it or even go to a doctor wit me nd a friend just to see if i am pregnant ?

Hi honey! As long as there was NO unprotected penetration you can't be pregnant! So he came on TOP of your vagina. like this = your vagina is in the bottom and his penis is on the top OR was it like this _ _ right in front of the opening!?

he went like close to the opening but not like insidee it . i dont no what to do and its been 3 days since it happend wuld there be any signs of pregnancy right now . and when do you think i shuld take the test ..

I think you should not worry! Sperm start dying IMMEDIATELY after ejaculation, and especially in the air! So IF the ejaculate was right at the opening, 1st the sperm would have to make it inside the vagina, swim through the vaginal lubrication - which kills off many, THEN in a weakened state, get through the thick cervical jelly, IF they survive that, there will be very few left and they will be banged up pretty badly, then they have to swim through your uterus and into your fallopian tubes and find an egg IF there was one, and then try to burrow through the eggs shell! So the odds are 1 in amillion! Can you tell me the dates of your last period, if you are regular with your periods, and also when this happened!

you also have to wait a good 21 days after the unprotected sex, BUT I REALLY don't think you are I'm 99.999% certain OK?

thank yu soo much !
and noo i dont remeber the exact dates of my last period i think it was at the end of may sorrta around there or in the middle of may.
annd this happend on wednesday of this week.

do you have anymore info bout thiiiiiss ?

Its a shame you can't remember your dates, the reason why I am asking is this! When you ovulate you relase an egg, this happens usually about 14 days after the FIRST day of your period, this is on a 28 day cycle, IF you have a 31 day you would ovulate - supposed to anyway - about 17 days after the first day of your period! The 2 days before and the 2 days after this date are called your most fertile week! The ONLY way you could even be remotely pregnnat is IF the sperm got into the vagina and there was an egg!

IF you can remember that would be good! IF you can't you are going to have to wait another 2 weeks, to take a test, IF your period comes you are OK?

k so if i get my period im pregnant . im still really confused about all this stuff. im really stressed and worried my stomach really hurts i just dont no what to doo. do you honestly think im pregnant ?

Do you know if your period is normally regular or not? do you keep track of it on a calendar? If not it would be a good idea to start, gives you a good idea to when to expect your period, when you ovulate, and when you've had your period.

If you get your period you are NOT pregnant! If you DON'T get your period when your expecting it then there is a chance you could be pregnant, although there are a number of reason why your period can be irregular, such as your age and stress.

But as bambi27 said, she highly doubts you are pregnant, so don't worry okay!! And always be careful when engaging in sexual activity, and if your concerned about being pregnant, then just get him to wear a condom just incase, even if you don't have sexual intercourse. Eliminates the stress! and its good practice of how to use a condom

But just to clarify, she does not think you are pregnant! okay? so relax and breath :D

soo both of yoou are sayin that you dont think im pregnantt ? %-) :O :-D

Highly doubt it....so just wait and see if you get your period this month okay?

let us know if you do or don't!

alriiighttttt , thaaanks !

Period = NOT pregnant! NO Period - COULD mean pregnancy or you are too stressed! So try and relax and it should come on as regular! Stress can REALLY make your period wonky!

Remember you are 13 years old! You should NOT be this intimate, and IF you got carried away and your boyfriend didn't have a condom and you did get pregnant at 13, NO where in Canada will they do an abortion without parental consent! AND if your boyfriend is older he can actually be charged - under Canadian Law - with Statutory Rape of a Child! Which will stay with him for ever! They have to go on the sex offender registry, and will be monitored for the rest of his life! So you tell him that OK? And both of you THINK before hormones! Because what could happen is LIFE destroying! For EVEYRONE! This is NOT an exageration, it is the TRUTH AND the LAW!!!

alriight ,
i have the dates to my last period .
it started may 21st

....