Hello All.... quick question. I am sexually active and don't use any type of pill or condom.
My last "period" was on Feb 25. Other then that I have spotted for a week or so once in march and once in april. I haven't had a regular flow period since Feb. I have take many urine test and still all negative. I drink about 140 oz of water a day give or take. Would this dilute my urine test? If I was prego wouldn't the test be positive by now at any time of the day now????
I don't think I have has any other pregnancy signs.
I went to the doctors while spotting and she preformed a pap and a prego test and nothing. I have has blood work and everything is normal. Help!

Hey it is possible to miss your period more than two months but this is never a good sign. My best friend had lost her cycle when she was under stress because of her work. She wasn’t paying much attention to that so it got even more complicated. She is fighting to get her period back without drinking any medications but it seems that this isn’t that easy. So if you have checked that you are not pregnant and your doctor did a blood test the chances are really slim and it would be wise to do hormonal test.

If you are aware that you are stressed about something try to avoid or get rid of that habit. Off course if it is work it is hard to reduce stress caused by it butt at least try.

Let us know about your results and hopefully everything will end up just fine. 

hello all... quick question . i am sexually active and dnt used any tyoe of pill or condom my last period was nov 22 and from to nah i still een see my period i dnt on wat to do

it may be coz u masturbate hey?

i was having upset stomach bad feelings vomiting spitting miserableness an later down in the month i woke up with a light blood flow it last about half hour and it hasnt came back an im keep on getting pregnant signs

i missed two months two i am not pregnant but i don't know if is is stress i am 16 and have exams coming could it be that

i havent had period for a month and two weeks. is that nornal?

I miss my period for two months my breast still sore and my period just went off. Can I be still be pregnant