Please excuse me for this question as I'm sure all of you guys are sick of answering these, but if you may please read through (: 2 weeks ago my bf and I were dry humping. I asked him if he had precum so he touched it through his jean pockets and felt, and he said yes. After that he kind of fingers me through my jeans (if you guys know what i mean). Basically he rubbed me, but through my jeans. Assuming there was sperm in his precum, and he had precum on his fingers, if he rubbed it against my jeans, it couldn't have passed through right? So say he dried his finges by rubbing my jeans but around my vaginal area, could it have "swam through" if my jeans were a little wet, or damp (kind of like laundry thats pretty much dry but still cold, if you catch my drift) through my underwear? My period's supposed to be here yesterday or today or maybe tomorrow, I've been having cramps today and my stomache has been bloating (or maybe i got fat) since a week ago, my breasts are starting to be tender. I'm aware this could just be my period, but theres a little bit of worry in me. i had like two spots yesterday, but I also fingered myself which i havent done for a long time with more fingers than usual, so maybe it's from that. So basically my question is.. what are the chances that sperm from precum could go through my jeans if his fingers rubbed there? In short, can I get pregnant from precum? I've searched a lot of other qustions and they all say dry humping can't because it'd have to pass 4 layers of clothing, and dry precum won't get you pregnant, but i started my own topic because my situation is differnt from a lot of others. thanks for reading and please voice any opinions, i'm not too worried, but im starting to a little.

Your situation is no different than than any teen experimenting with sex. Kids swear to God that they got pregnant the same way that you are describing, no, you can't get pregnant by the description that you posted. My advice to you is the same that i gave my girls when they hit the teen years and wanted to become sexually active, look into getting on some birth control, please. Planned Parenthood is an excellent resource for young people. They understand and they get it, totally.

The symptoms that you are having certainly sound like your period is coming on.

I agree with BB on both things.

Get some birth control. You are so lucky to have that available to you. They had not invented anything like that when I was young.

About the dry humping. When I was in the army I walked three miles to my girl's house every night to sit on the sofa and watch TV with her. Her father, the colonel, was a pretty neat guy. He dragged his wife off to bed so we could be alone for a while every night. As soon as they were gone we dry humped ourselves silly and I had to walk three miles back to the barracks with a wet crotch. We did that for 4 months until I was able to go home and get my car. Once in a while he let me borrow his car so we could have a real date. :-D I'm still alive, so obviously she didn't get pregnant. What do you suppose the army would do to a private who gets a colonel's daughter pregnant? o.O

ihate to admit it but i'm starting ot get a little worried because the last two months my period was completely on time (13th and 13th), but now i see a little spotting but still nothing.
im getting a light brown colored discharge, kind of like when my period just ends.....
......... could that mean anything?

I really wouldn't think you have anything to worry about. When my wife was young, her periods would be right on time for a while then she might miss one altogether or have two in a month or have only light spoting. They were all over the place, more so when she first began at 11 but even in her 20s. So I think you're probably just normal.

ooh ok thanks. they used to come every three months but after a while it started coming on time for about.. three months (till now).

Also, since my last period i've been sick twice (...), and my mom has been makingme eat kind of like steamed pears, maybe that's messing with my body.

now that i think about it last week i've been having serious food cravings. not specific but i always wanted to eat something. it stopped though. i think i gained like 4 pounds, though maybe again, i just gained weight....
and last, i broke out the last three days. just 2 really random pimples. but i had a potluck on saturday. sigh.

argg. i dont wantto get stressed about this, making my period come later or anythnig.

this is a lesson I'm learning from...

if anyone is still willing to give inputs...

-my period is 1-3 days late now, but i had 2 spots 2 days ago (after fingering myself whichi havent done for a long time).
-today im getting very light brown discharge, but it might be the color I always get (i'm waering a white pantiliner, so maybe it's because it's different from my underwear)
-I noticed i have gained weight mostly in the stomache area though that could just be me getting fat.
-2 pimples randomly appeared on my face on the 13th. potluck with one cheesy item, donuts, chocolate and brownies on the 12th. (i regularly have acne though)
-Last week i felt the need to constantly eat, its over now.
-Ihad serious cramps on the 13th, and i thought it was my period because the last two months it was on the 13th.

Our dry hump/dry fingering thing happened over thanksgiving weekend.

If your stressing yourself silly over this you may be keeping your period away yourself. Stress can do the most ungodly things to our bodies and our minds and can delay a period.
If you know that you did nothing else other than what you say you and bf did then you have nothing to worry about, if there is something else that possibly went on...........well %-) Only you know that. You seem to be very young and inexperienced and easily confused when it comes to sex, i suggest that maybe you can go to your local library and get some resourse books on the topic or there are some pretty good resourse sites on the net that devote themselves strictly to young people and new sex.

Have you ever had the "the talk" with your mom? I still suggest Planned Parenthood, the counselors are VERY experienced with teens and can help you to better understand the birds and the bees.

I tried to keep myself from sounding young but the more worried i got the younger i sounded XD.. but yes, indeed I'm a little young.
no, my parents would NEVER have the talk. all she told me so far was no boyfriend until college, but i told her about my relationship and got her to approve. now she says no sex. (and she doesn't give me exceptions, i assume it's until im married)

Last night I was reading one of those "50 things you should know about girls" and one of them said "we worry about being pregnant if our period is 1 or 2 days late, even if there is no chance". After reading that i stopped stressing and now i'll just wait for that hint of blood i gues...
Im just telling myself being sick twice is changing my cycle...

If you need to talk, i'm here or you can private message me if you want ;-)

thank you (:
comments and feedbacks still welcome...

three or four hours ago i was seriously happy when I saw 2 drops of red blood, but after that there hasn't been any. It feels like its starting to come out but everytime I go to check there's nothing. Hopefully this is just the really beginning, and I'll wake up tomorrow with stained underwear 8-|

I think I've been getting some random gas lately, maybe its the food I eat. I know i'm freaking out over nothing, but when does gas or bloating come in pregnancy? I found a really good site that listed all the symptoms that come week by week but I can't find it anymore..

ok so today at school I got my period. I would think. But it's a little strange, coming out in clots when I use the restroom instead of flowing normaly and then coming in clots as well in the restroom. I read somewhere that SOME signs of pregnancy are missing periods, but some could be periods in clots. I'm not too worried anymore, but I do want to know...

If your pregnant, can you still have your period, or it comes in clots?

thanks for the help and support till now (:...

no you cant get pregnat and have your period. if your having your period then the lining of your uterus is sheading. if you were pregnat and this happens then you most likely are having a miscarraige.

hope this helps :-)...

ok thanks. my full period is here now and I really was worrying over nothing. I'll be more careful to not have this experience again, so thanks everyone for supporting =]