I would like to hear some info about mental health regarding substance abuse for I think that my cousin abuse some substance am not sure what kind of them but it must be some drug or something of that sort. So regarding the fact he has started acting weird lately I am curious to know about mental health consequences in people of substance abuse. Thanks!

Substance abuse is not a joke it affects mental health seriously it might even cause some serious mental disorder that is also about to be treated with taking drugs and than he end up in drug circle and that is all too much complicated to get out. Anyway the list of mental health conditions that could be result of substance abuse is very long so your cousin might be in serious risk of getting mental disorders or illness such as- ADHD, bipolar disorder, manic depression, panic and anxiety disorder and even schizophrenia so the best way to get out of this hell is make him go in some rehab center where he can get off.