I am very concerned over my husband's condition. He is only 36 and already has trouble with drug and alcohol abuse and I think he is becoming very ill for this. He was suffering from the chronic spinal pain related to his scoliosis and he decided taking Oxys on the advice of his medical professional and at first it was really helping him, but there was one thing his doc didn't know and that is the fact that my husband loves drinking occasionally and though he was never alcohol abuse now it looks like he really have this drug and alcohol abuse problem. What do I do to help him and where to seek for help?

I think he needs some psychotherapy for these condition consisted of pain could easily trigger some form of depression and anxiety disorder. Anyway the best way to deal with drug and alcohol abuse is going to visit some rehab center for that is where he could get proper help regarding his condition now. The rehab center provides effective therapy in dealing with alcohol and drug abuse-it involves some meds treatment as the way with dealing with that physical condition caused by the withdrawal symptoms and also talking therapy that is some sort of cognitive behavioral therapy is very important in dealing with drug and alcohol abuse. So basically the most and the best you can do is to make him somehow go visit some rehab center and you try do that as fast as possible for the faster you react the better are treatment results.