I'm 15 and have a 17 week old son. I have a history of abuse, mental disorders, eating disorders, drug abuse, drinking problems, self harm and I've attempted suicide too many times. My question is; How can I start living a new chapter in my life and stop letting every little thing put me down and make me feel suicidal? I try thinking of my son and say I have to live for him, but sometimes I'm not strong enough to believe in that. My son already lost his biological father before he was born, I don't want him to live without a mom, too.

Go to my page on FACEBOOK...I will help you...my advice to you is to contact Doug Bottorff or Jim Rosemergy on FACEBOOK...they are wonderful friends of mine...they can help you...they will give you the tools you need to live an extremely happy life.  Also, once you've learned to let the LIGHT in (meditation) you problems with begin to fade...you will have new friends that will support you and love you...PEACE and HAPPINESS to you...friend me on FACEBOOK under BRIAN HUGH WAGNER.

Thank you I will! Appreciate it.

first you should see a doctor and get a diagnosis if you have been using just in case you need medication to correct any problems. i have been a drug abuser and tried to not use antidepressants and mood stabilizers but i get too unstable.. na meetings are very good too to help you meet other non users and realise that you arnt the only person who has abused drugs and made mistakes. plus eating disorder, drug abuse and any other abuse can be a symptom of borderline personality disorder so you should get evaluated just in case and the meditation is good but it wont save you

I got diagnosed and wrote this 'ask' a few weeks afterwards.. I was in rehab for my eating disorder August through to September of this year (2012) and so far I've been doing okay, I think. I did overdose on drugs 3 or so weeks ago in a suicide attempt, which caused me to fall into a 7 day coma but I'm recovered from that, too. I seem to be okay I think, for now, but every little fight causes me to fall and become suicidal. If you want to know my diagnosed disorders feel free to message me on here.

So much has happened since I posted this :'(