I’d like to hear something about mental health problems for I think my child has serious emotional disturbances. One day he’s so furious and euphoric has much energy, doesn’t sleep at all and is restless while on the other hand he also know to be so depressed and anxious, so weak and sleep for days. I started to think that those could be serious mental health problems so what do you think what could this be?

Well, you haven’t described the symptoms that well but I have a cousin with exact the same symptoms and it turned out that he has mental health problems or to be more precise she was diagnosed with manic depression. You need to know that those mental health problems needs to be treated on time for than the results are much better or otherwise if not treated it is high risk that this mental health condition turn into some more severe form of mental illness. If he has serious mental health problems he could even be hospitalized and even after hospitalization he needs to keep on with further medical treatment that will include taking of proper antidepressants. You need to be very regular in taking them and very careful regarding its use for if not taken is it was prescribed some serious side effects could occur.