I have heard for one case where woman loses many pounds with Sun Slim Weight Loss. It is supposed to be easy diet that is not going to make me tired. What I also like is they say that is inexpensive way to lose excess weight. I would like to try Sun Slim also, because I really do not know what to do any more with my fat. Can you tell me something about it before I start?

I guess there are many people who have you tried diet after diet and then said how it just cannot work. If that is you case, you will love the way Sun Slim weight-loss system peels off pounds while you continue to eat. You can actually watch your weight and inches disappear, I am telling you this form my personal experience. I was also very skeptical about Sun Slim program after having no success with five other popular weight-loss systems. Then I watched my sister-in-law shrink before my eyes while using your system and it did not take me long before I decided that if it worked for her, it just might work for me also. I am so glad I did, because now I am 20 pounds lighter. Good thing about Sun Slim is that you can eat normal food, following the Sun Slim plan, and still lose weight. I realized that with Sun Slim you could lose weight faster than jogging 6 miles a day and 42 miles a week. You will start losing weight from day one, and no "dieting" or cutting down calories is needed with Sun Slim. You can burn fat naturally, be slender, and never gain it back, as well as expel toxins, dissolve ugly fat cells, and feel energized.

I have been on this diet for close to 2 month and I have dropped 1/2 pound. Yes, that is correct! Just 1/2 pound. Further, their guarrantee for money back is worthless. You CANNOT contact them by phone and they do not answer email. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Well, I have a friend that has tried many diets but none worked. She started SunSlim 8 days ago and has lost 10 pounds already! Are you certain you followed the diet correctly? I bought the diet and intend to start it Monday. Of course I have the advantage of having seen it work, so I am not worried at all about paying for this diet!

SUNSLIM Close to two months without losing weight. Interesting how you stuck to it with no results. I'm not sure I would have the will power to keep going........ everyone is different It seems to be working for me

I am not finding it hard to follow, and I think it gives you although somewhat limited choices in the phase I a reasonable program. I am 56 years old not very active, under a great deal of stress AND still lost 8 lbs in 7 days. I found it hard to keep up with eating all the meals & snacks offered. This next week I plan to add my new 3 mile walk tape [slowly - 1 mile the first 3 days, 2 miles the next 3 days...
I'm excited...I won't kid you, not "easy" but very do-able. Can't wait to get to Phase 2. I'm just not thinking of it as a diet per se but a better way to eat for me. My belly is definitely smaller. ;-D

Blessings for your efforts and warm holiday wishes. Deborah

Hello, Would you happen to have a copy of the sunslim diet. They don't sell it anymore Thanks

Does anyone have an old copy of the sun slim diet that u could get as it is not sold anymore. I have misplaced my ecopy. The diet worked really well for me.

Please if you have still have a copy of the sun slim diet plan, I would be So grateful if could get it from you. That diet plan worked better for me than any I've ever tried and I cannot find mine from long ago when I purchased it
PlEASE....if you could help me get a copy, I would be SO grateful!! Thank you

Hello, I just read your review of the Sun-Slim Diet...my copy was lost through a hard drive crash on my computer. I would be happy to pay you for a copy of that diet if you still have the ebook that you could send to me. The diet worked great for me but i need it again. thank you. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello, i am needing a copy of the SunSlimDiet as i no longer have mine. I would be glad to pay you for a copy of yours as i cannot find it to re-purchase. thank you,
Please, if you could help me.

Do you have a copy! I've lost mine and looking for a copy. Would be so grateful.