Hi. I am doing a research about weight loss. To be more precise, I have been trying to find the best weight loss supplement for my son. He is 21 and he has been obese for 7-8 years. I can’t make him to change his eating habits, but what I can do is to find him some product that will help him to lose his extra pounds.

I heard about Thermo slim supplement. Does anyone here have any experience with it?

If you have, I would love to hear it. Was it positive, would you recommend it?

Can you give me any reviews of this product?

Hello.

There are a bunch of positive reviews on this weight loss product. I have read a lot of them on the internet and in some magazines about weight loss supplements/programs/plans.

Well, as you may know, this product is actually a mixture of some very healthy ingredients. Some of them (that I am familiar with) are green tea and ginger.

My niece used it about 5 months ago. She told me that Thermo slim fat burner is the best weight loss product she ever tried. I think she also mentioned that this product shows the best results if combined with some physical activity.

Hi both.

I have used this weight loss supplement and I am very satisfied. I have used it for about 60 days and my weight loss goal was achieved. To be completely honest, I used to run every single day for 30 minutes or more while using it. (Except at the beginning). Thermo slim fat burner has changed my life.

I have read in some magazine that the main effect of this supplement is metabolism boost. The substances inside the Thermo slim are very healthy and they make your digestion faster. That way you stop gaining fats and you quickly start losing pounds. 

Hello all.

I want to share my experience with Thermo slim fat burner too. One of my friends has used it and she recommended it to me. She explained me that this product combines some natural ingredients in order  to achieve  multiple weight loss effects. Some of those effects are metabolism boost (like Master22 mentioned), burning fats and prevention of gaining fats.

I’ve been told all of this and after that I decided to try the supplement. I must admit that I was disappointed. This supplement didn’t help me at all with my obesity. I have lost only 10 pounds for about 2 months of using it and it was very pricy. Maybe the reason for the lack of results was my laziness since I never exercised while I was using the supplement.