I know about main culprit called Emergence Slim. It is supposedly an all-natural pill, which I cannot believe. It seems that no one can be sure exactly what is in these Emergence Slim pills. The claims are of 20-30 pound per month weight loss, which pushed me to find some answer. Can you tell me could it be true, or we should all be careful to this Emergence Slim?

I could tell you few things about it, since I have a friend who uses Emergence Slim. After she learned what the pills contained, she abruptly stopped taking them. She told me how bad she was feeling, and how she slept for a week. I get an explanation that pills could come in five levels, depending on how much weight a person wants to lose. I have heard that one woman who lost almost 20 pounds in a month said that after she went from Level 4 to Level 5. She has been on the Emergence Slim pills for almost 6 weeks when she lost consciousness and fainted. She had lost weight and felt good, and nobody would guess what would happen next. This happened about a month ago, and until now, she had three cardiac arrests, but luckily, she survived. She had to have heart surgery and her lungs are very affected too by these Emergence Slim. Doctors have not said that it was because of these pills, but we all assume that this was the cause. That is why I please ask you all to reconsider before taking these pills; I know that dieting is not easy, but your health comes first.

I've been taking these pills since November and to date have lost 41.5 lbs. I fell fine and so does my husband, who is also taking them. I have several friends (30 or more, our personal diet group) that have lost and feel fine. :D Problem is, you can't get them now unless you pay almost $500.00 for them and even then you can't be sure that they aren't fake! :(

This is a really interesting thread. I did not think it was still possible to buy the illegal emagrece anywhere, anymore!! I used to take the orginal emagrece and like everyone else, had great results. I looked everywhere for a replacement when it was pulled off the market back in January. I have since tried a few of the US produced Emagrece products. I have to say I started taking the one produced by Brazilian Basics*** a couple months ago and am losing weight again...What's better is that it is about half the price of the original emagrece.

Hope to lose these last pounds before the summer is over. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Katie

Yes, please keep me posted about that!!!!!!!!!!

thedivaneva wrote:

Hi

I have tried all of these brazilian pills, but nothing works as good as Emagrece Sim. I have bought from 2 websites that sell the original (yes i have personally gone to both websites to buy) one is more expensive than the other. But for me i have never had a problem. So far i have lost 23lbs.

***edited by moderator*** ***web addresses not allowed***

would it be possible for you to tell me where u ordered? i dont want to get ripped out.

I think it is completely stupid that the US is so strick with FDA regulations. 3 months ago, I paid 10k for liposuction and now have horrible results on my stomatch and bumps that will never go away. Why doesnt the FDA regulate that and the government stop that? Because the DOCTORS are making money.

But when a pill comes and works, they take it off the market and then make folks have to pay hundres for imposter versions and versions which may contain rat poisen, et.

The anesthisia could have killed me during sugery too, but i took the risk because i wanted to loose my stomatch fat. And if the anastesia would have killed me, i bet that wouldnt have been in the news, however these pills are taken off the market because of a few failed urine tests.

Whats a failed urine test compared to 10k in debt and bumps and wrinkles on my stomatch for life?

I have not given up, I continue to work out and hope that if I get thinner, it will eventually help alleviate the uneveness of the liposuction that I had.

Please, if anyone knows authentic sites to get these pills, let me know. You can send me a mail at the name which I log under, for this site, but add h o t m a i l dot c o m. at the end.

thank you.

I purchased the original emagrece sim from this site. It was expensive but it was the real thing.
https://shop.newemagrecesim.com/

You would think that if a product came from Brazil, the product wouldn't be written in english, but rather in portuguese. the original packaging was not written in english ever. i don't believe that website you gave was the original, i think its the imposter and its fda approved and its a total con.

sorry, but i just can't believe that one site. no way.

i have been taking emegrece slim for about a month now. I have seen no results what so ever. I feel nothing different from when I was not taking them. do you think that I have a fake product??

Hello, I wanted to give a quick uypdate!
I used the Emagrece Sim from Brazilian Basics last year and lost weight (about 18 lbs). I gained some back this winter :-( Fortunately I started again early enough this year and am close to my bathing suit weight now. You would think I would stop eating chili and learn my lesson :-D Winter is always tough for me.

Katie

I wanted to post an update. Unfortunately over the winter I put back on some of the weight I had lost last time :-( Too much TV and chili I guess :-D Anyway I started back and I am almost back to my swimsuit weight.

Katie

Hi very new to the site and I know you wrote this monts ago but I just wanted to know can you tell me where I can order the pills from I have been searching every where

I am a pilot for a major Airline and I fly to Brazil every week. I have been to many Vitamin stores, Pharmacies etc..in Rio and no one seems to know what this product is. I have taken both bottles with me to show them and NO ONE knows where I can find them in RIO. I too wonder where the come from because none of the webistes are in Portuguese and in Rio De Janerio..no one seems to have heard of Emagrece Slim!

can someone please tell me where to get the real one?