Hi Frndz,

I am going to try the metaslim product which is recently getting advertised in TV channels (pack@2950/-)...

so frndz pls suggest if anybody tried dis & got a positive result... as still m n't able to convince myself dat it will work !!!

Need your feedback on dis so Frndz pls help me out.........

Dnt use any metalism, as an ex-worker of telesales, i hd sold many products lyk dis, bt it really does'nt works as shown, the things dat work is ur dedication towards losing weights, try diet plan nd some regular workouts.

Yes, i would suggest the same. Those pills are not good for you. They do block your fat cells but by doing so they also block vitamins and minerals that are essential to your body. Most of the stuff on tv is untested and unproven. Dont believe everything you see on tv. They did not tell you that after couple of months of using it you build a tolerance against them , so whats the point then? Your weight will be back in phew months and you are back at the beginning. You dont want that to happen , do you? Its just a waste of your time and money and plus you might be decreasing your health which may lead to other problems. You have to realize that there is no easy way to loose weight. It requires dedication and hard work. You know how they say : If its to good to be true, than its probably not true.

keep eyes on ur eating habits & daily go for a walk 2 to 3 km , do yoga-
kapalbhati... do some exercises daily

at last give ur self daily atleast one hour and it should be only urs
for urs........thanx

i have used it for 1 month.after use i found no result.its waste o money.plz dont buy it.never.

my name is rayees alam and using your product regularly since 19 days but i didn't get any result till now. have you any
further option plz tell me.

Hi, i am female from bangladesh 29 years old. i used meta slim but it doesnt work.

I have been using it since 18 days and followed it religiously, the powder with water morning and night and the oil massage at night also...I feel I have put on weight rather than using...very disappointing

Dear All,

I writing to you from Dubai. I have started my diet and light exercises for over two weeks now. I have been using Metaslim for over 6 days. I have started shedding some inches but I'm not sure if it was due to Metaslim. I have completely stopped sugar intakes. My blood sugar was reading 282 one fine day. So I decided to stop all sorts of sweets, sweetened chai and cokes. I have been drinking plenty of plain sodas though, because I love the fizz. My body has a tendency to shed inches quickly with small diet plans and light sports. So I'm not sure if Metaslim is helping my body in any way. Diet has more to deal with Mind over body. The more you discipline your mind, your body will react accordingly.

What I'm surprised is with the quantity of powder Metaslim is providing. You will notice that after ten tea spoons, you have hit a molded plastic bottom. Metaslim has played very smart in providing a fancy jar, but when you open it, it’s just the remaining plastic inside. I doubt even if there is 50gms of Metaslim powder inside. I have paid Dhs 250/- for this package, and I feel cheated already. For this limited quantity and high price, there are plenty of other products on the web which have proven results.

Regards..

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

r u sure it wont work

where did you get it from in Mauritius?

Exactly. I paid 200dhs but when I opened the pack it was very dissappointing. The packaging is so cheap without any instructions. The tea is more of ajwain and oil smells like vaselin hair tonic.... Im using it but I donot hope for any weight loss. Infact I was wondering how to defame it and write against it on a blog. So that ppl dont get fooled with all those lies!

yes it will defenately works don"t worry darling