I was in the middle of trying to find the diet site when I have heard for Ultra et Slim Pastilles. I really want to reduce my weight, because last few years I have that kind of job, which only put me some weight on. I don’t want to get used of being overweight, I want to do something. Now, when I have heard for those, I was thinking maybe this might help me. I would like to hear if anyone tried Ultra et Slim Pastilles, or have some information about it.

I was thinking exactly as you do, beside few million people in this world with the same question. It seems we all want to lose weight doing nothing, with some magic help. I wanted the same, off course, when I have heard for Ultra et Slim Pastilles. Since I ordered those Ultra et Slim Pastilles, I wanted to check which ingredients does it contains. I wanted to be sure if it was safe for me, and find if they had a weight loss property reported by medical men at all. When I ordered, I was thinking to get into trial group, but no, I needed to pay it a lot, because I didn’t get it on time. The biggest problem was that I haven’t lost a pound. This thing uses only to make your coffee sweet and they have no bad taste, but not helping you loose weight. My advice to you is to save yourself the money and go the rational way of losing weight loss eating less. I don’t know any other way and I want to warn you Ultra et Slim Pastilles are noting more then a sweetener. For all I know it could be only placebo for all the weight loss I have had on it.

I want to let everybody know that these pastiles don't work!!! I'm ashamed of myself for beleiving in their add! it seemed too good to be true from the beginning,I have been on them for a week now,I was supposed to loose 9-11 lbs ,I haven't lost even 1 lb!so do not beleive in what they say.these pastilles do not dissolve in the drinks,they become like white powder making your tea or juice so dull and ugly ,and they don't even work!!!so just try to eat right and excercise,i hope one day all of us will be models;)

Well to set the record straight, I lost 30 lbs using these in 2004. They gave me energy and when I started to lose the weight, I also started walking. I have gained some of the weight back since I only took a portion of the bottle I had. I gave the other one to my mom and regretted since she didnt take them and threw them out. She lives in another state. I don't think she even gave them a chance. I have had a child since then and believe this is why part of it came back. I just found out a phone number to order more and look forward to them opening in the morning. As far as them not dissolving, they work better in plain old fashioned water. It looks like floaties in there but hey it worked for me. Coffee worked also. Teas and juices not so well. If these are still sold from this place they will forever have my business. :D

Hi there. I called the 800 number and they don't sell these anymore. The operator told me to contact Levisan by writing to them to find out who does distribute them for the company. So snail mail it will be. Let you know when I get a response.

I just wanted to let you know that I have used this program. All I did was take the little pills with my coffee every day. I didn't follow any diet and I did not excerise. I really got discouraged in the beginning but I kept at it for a full six months. To my surprise the weight just started to fall off. I lost over 50 pounds in the next six months and have kept it off over almost 2 1/2 years. I now have a sit at your desk job and I can't reach Levisan Slimming Center to get more. I know that many of you are there are unhappy with this product but I would be happy to purchase your remaining supply as Levinson is not telling me where they might be gotten from. Please answer back to me in this form and I'll make arrangements with you.

I have an address from a flyer in the mail this week

Levisan Slimming Center
CP 704
St- Isadore, Ontario, Canada
K0C 2B0

I would like to be believe but reviews seem mixed

How long did you take the pills before you actually saw any weight loss. You say 6 months total, but did you take them for 2 months with no results and then voila!

hi there I was doing a google search on ultra et slim and came upon this site. I recieved this pamphlet in the mail....sounds way to good to be true. i put on 20 pounds in the last year(no kidding) I have been on anti-depprasants and I am assuming it could be the cause of my weight gain, however my doctor insisits it's also metabolism changes in your 30's (i am 34)...so I just wanted to know more about this product before I order it. like do u gain back double the weight if you stop? Is it safe? For anyone who wants more info for lesvian slimming center I have a toll free number here 1 800 910 9972. i would appreciate any feedback...It is overwhelming all this diet info I do not know where to start.

These things worked for me as well. During a very stressful time in my life-broken relationship, father dyain, position eliminated from company, going to school. Just to name a few these things had me lose weight still yet- it took a bit of time (about a month or so) but when it kicked in- boy did it. I'll be glad to take anyones who's not happy with them. I caould use them as I am still finding maintenance easier with them as well. Stress will be here to stay with me I guess.

Hi! I've acquired 11 bottles, with 80 pastilles in each. I didn't realize at the time that they have Dextrose and Asparatame in the ingredients. I am sensitive to sugar substitutes - nasty headaches. I'm in Canada and not sure how they'll ship to the States but it's worth a try. Is $10 a bottle plus shipping reasonable? I can be contacted by email - _[removed]_ - please put Ultra et Slim in the Subject line so I see it in my junk mail.

I have acquired a few bottles and I can't use them. I'm sensitive to Dextrose and Aspartame - nasty headaches. I can't return them. Contact me at _[removed]_ with Ultra et Slim in the Subject line.

...............WHAT IS THE NUMBER?

From the leaflet I got today the number is 1-800-910 9972

I just received the ultra et slim info in the mail yesterday and I'm not one for sending out for things like this, but I almost did for this one. But before I did I decided to do some research. I do not recommend anyone sending away for this. I found a website http://answers.google.com/answers/thereadview?id=468244 and discovered something quite interesting. This message board is from 2005 and it talks about a miracale pill called SupraSvelte from Paris Slimming Institute. This pill has the exact ingredients as ultra et slim and has the same claim of a 9-15lb weight loss in the first week. This is not a new revolutionary pill, they just keep changing its name and hope people won't notice. I urge everyone who is unsure of ordering this product or even if you already have to please go to this website and read what these people have to say. It will save you money and possibly your health.
Take care