hi i'm writing because i have recieved info on the turbo slim pill 1kg every eight hours i'm 110kg and was 53.5kg 3 years ago i want to loose weight fast does this work

Hey Kylie,

I recieved my package of Turbo Slim in the mail 2 days ago... I haven't lost any weight...

After spending that money, I will give it a couple more days, but I think we are being played.

Hopeful

Hi Kylie

I have been taking Turbo Slim for almost a week and have lost 1 kg in the process. I will see how I go otherwise will go for the money back guarantee on the product

hi kylie, did it work? i just got this info too?

Guest wrote:

KYLIE wrote:

I have just perservered for 7 days using turbo slim (including the pill that is supposed to speed up process) and have not shed anything - plus it has made me quite constipated!!! I expected the reverse. Very disappointed and disheartened.

Hi Kylie,

Can you tell me if it works, receive the promo pack in the mail

Hi Kylie

Did you ever get the turbo slim and did it work. I am really interested in finding out

Don't get sucked into this one - it's the same distributor that back in 2005 was marketing and selling Trimbia "the ultimate weight loss solution" which i don't think anyone who actually ordered received the tablets. Haven't overweight people got enough to worry about without being taken for a ride by these charlatans

i think it doesent

I also received marketing information from these people. I thought to look it up before I get taken for a financial ride that I can't really afford. I'm glad I did. It's sad that someone has been taken in by what seems to be fraudulent people. Thank you all who have posted for this topic.

I just received all this info. in the mail - did a bit of 'research' on the 'Net and I cannot find ANY ref. whatsoever to this "Dr. Ernst Selter" who is supposed to be one of Europe's leading scientific experts - also, "Natural Nutritionals Institute" doesn't seem to exist, either. I'd suggest to anyone - give it a BIG MISS - seems like it's another Scam, which really is playing on people who want to lose weight (in fact, I had my cheque half written out - I've now torn it up).
Toss it all in the bin where it belongs.

Hi Kylie Im In Australia & recieved the same offer. To me it looks to be from the same place that the weight loose Patch offer only last year.I nearly placed an order for that Thankfully I took my time before jumping in & several months later I done a search about it here on the net & saw so many unhappy customers they never stuck to the skin as they peeled off,many people had reactions to the glue used on the patch & not 1 lost any weight.I too would love to loose weight but I truley dont think theres a miracle way like these people are promising I thinks its a scam & they just want our monies :cry: Thats my honest opion.regards Jenny
Hi Kylie

i think its all a scam. why risk it? the letters received in the mail look fake. who is this "Dr.Ernst Selter"? havn't even heard of him. did some research, dosn't even exist. as i mentioned i wouldn't take the risk. :-D

Iam very tempted to try those turbo slim weight loss pills. you are supposed to lose 1 kilo every 8 hours but i am being told its a scam. do you have any information on this?

Well i am so glad to check if the turbo slim actually is a real prouct but even more glad that i didnt waste my money. I have been hanging on for two weeks because i had never actually heard of this product before. Thanks this site was extremely helpfull. Lisa Ward. :-D