I have hypothyroid and nedd to loose some weight. I read about this all natural diet supplement called Slim Force 7 that is 100% fruit. Could I take it becuase it is all natural, even though it is a diet pill (no drugs)?

Exact question I had when I found the article in a magazine, I came to google to see if someone with Hypothyroidism has taken this. I'll bookmark this site to check back periodically for an answer. Good luck and I'm hoping this isn't a hoax and we can take this and it actually work since we do have trouble losing.

I also suffer from Hypothyroidism and need to lose about 15-20 pounds. I ordered the SlimForce 7 a week and a half ago and am waiting its arrival. I hope that it works but it almost sounds too good to be true. I will post how I do with it if you all would like...Just let me know.

I ordered this product from their website two weeks ago, I live about a 30 minute drive from the address that is listed on their website, paid an additional 12.00 to receive it "priority" and still no product. Wondering if anyone has actually ever received and used it?

What should I do if I have a medical condition or, if I am on medication?
Please note that this plan is not intended to be a substitute for medical counseling. It is recommended that you consult a physician before starting this or any other weight-loss plan, especially if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, if you are taking medications or if you are seeing a physician for any serious health problem. This weight-loss plan should not be followed by the elderly, children (under 18 years old) or by people treated for high blood pressure, depression, heart conditions, thyroid conditions, or diabetes. This weight-loss plan is not designed to treat, prevent or diagnose any disease.

I ordered and received within 10 days. Looks like it came from Austria and all the labels are in foreign language.

So has anyone used it? & is it true of the results?.....just wondering I''m

wanting to order this product?

Okay I just ordered it, I will post here with the results when I get it. Said it could take 7-10 days to even be processed, so could be awhile til I get it especially since I am in Alaska!

Stacey

I just ordered it I will try it when it comes and let you guys know....

I too, had to wait for the freaking pills but I got them and have started them. I have lots 5lbs in the first week. They dont make u a hyper and I am feeling ok with them

just wondering how it was going with the pills have you or anyone you know lost any weight?

hi how it works for you? i just have a thyroid surgery (dr removed all the thyroid) and i need to loss several pounds.. i just want to know about slim force 7..

thanks

If you check the blog "3 Fat Chicks on a Diet," there are multiple reviews given. All complain of problems with expedited shipping, poor customer service, and being unable to cancel orders unless it's done via the credit card company. And perhaps most importantly of all, a lack of results. Do also be aware that this contains bitter orange, a dangerous stimulant. It sounds too good to be true, and apparently, it is.

has n e lost weight using the slim force 7.....

I have just started taking the product today. It doesn't make me feel jittery which is a good thing. Once I have taken it for a week I will let you know if I have lost any wieght. I didn't pay for the expidted shipping cause if you read the fine print the expiditing take effect at the warehouse not on the shippings. It's just a way for them to make and extra 6 bucks off of you.