Hello! I have been using metaslim for reducing my weight and tetracycline for my acne problem. The problem is that my stomach has been upset ever since I introduced tetracycline. I supposed it has to do something the way metaslim influences on tetracycline or another way around. Which of these two products should I stop using then?

Hi! I don’t think that metaslim has any influence on tetracycline. Two main ingredients in metaslim are St. John’s Wort and Bitter Orange that balance the brain chemistry for effective appetite control. What is more, Bitter Orange even improves digestion while reducing bloating and abdominal pain. Tetracycline is the one that is causing your stomach problems. This is one of the common side effects of this antibiotic. Maybe this side effect will go away, if not, I suppose you should quit with it.

Hi there... i was just wondering if anyone knows if taking metaslim will reduce birth conrtol pill effectivness... Also I was wondering if it helps mostly with stomach fat because I dont want to lose my breats! If anyone has any information that would be great.