Hello guys

I started going to the gym last Sunday and I feel very good. I want to lose my extra pounds because they make me slow and constantly tired. I often get a high blood pressure because of my weight. I decided to do something to improve the quality of my life.

First step was to start going to the gym. Now I want to start using some weight loss supplement. What do you think about Thermo slim fat burner? Some guys in the gym told me that this product can really help you in losing weight. How much weight can I lose with this product, any thoughts?

Well Hello there BlueRanger.

I am glad that you started to care about your life. I guarantee that you will feel much better when you start losing pounds. Every beginning is the hardest part so be self disciplined and never quit! It is a very good thing that you started to go to the gym because physical activity is the most important when you want to lose pounds.

As to your question, I have also heard that Thermo slim fat burner is very good for weight loss. My roommate has used it and he succeeded to achieve his weight loss goal. He has lost 52 pounds in 3 months by using this product and jogging 3 times a week.

Hello both of you.

Recently, I have heard a lot of good things about this supplement. Some people I know are using it. I think that they made a new formula. Apparently, they combined the extract of green tea and ginger and made very effective fat burner in form of tea (tea bags). One of the people that are using this Thermo slim fat burner green tea and ginger formula explained me that this tea boosts your metabolism and assists the thermogenic response of the body. Of course, this tea works best when combined with healthy eating habits and a consistent exercise program. If you use it that way I think you can lose all of your extra pounds.