Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I have been overweight for almost all my life. Someone who has never had these kinds of problems can't understand me probably but this has caused another condition- serious depression.
That’s why, about a month ago I have started to use Paxil for my depression and I'm feeling great now.
But I have also decided to change something in my eating habits and my friend recommended me some Metaslim loosing weight product. Can someone tell me more about it and can I combine these two?

Hello. I have heard some great stuff about this Metaslim and I will tell you more about it. Metaslim is one of the best weight loss products on the market and it works by stimulating the body’s abilities to burn fat.
All this is called termogenesis.
Metaslim is ephedra-free because it uses bitter orange which stimulates fat burning. Many people are using these slimming products along with some antidepressants such as Paxil because in most cases- obesity and depression are going together. It is also interesting that some of the Paxil side effects include also decreased appetite and loosing weight.