I have been overweight for all of my life. Few days ago my friend told me about Metaslim product that helps you lose weight. What is so special about this product? Can I get more information about it?

Metaslim is a weight loss product and the ingredients have been formulated together to stimulate the body to burn fat. This product facilitates weight loss by an herbal stimulated thermogenic principle. Theremogenesis is the generation of heat and there are different scenarios of thermogenesis that can be described. Physical exercise causes greater amounts of fuel to be oxidized leading to heat production. Another type of thermogenesis is seen with shivering to prevent hypothermia and weight loss by thermogenesis can be induced by stimulant manipulation of fat oxidation. MetaSlim uses Bitter Orange (Citrus autantium). It is a member of the citrus orange family that supplies synephrine which stimulates fat burning without ephedrine's side effects. Synephrine is considered a safer thermogenic stimulant of fat reduction and it occurs in virtually all citrus products. MetaSlim also contains caffeine, from Yerba mate and green tea extract. Yerba mate and green tea extracts were chosen to provide caffeine because they facilitate weight reduction and are also valued as herbal antioxidants.