My grandmother, who is 64, had breast cancer and had one of her breasts removed. She was ok until recently, and supposedly, she had regular follow-ups but mom tells me they now suspect liver and lung metastases. Granny had a lot of pain in the chest and was coughing all the time, they say this is how lung metastases shows up but I don’t know why they are suspecting liver metastasis. She is about to have some more testing. Can you tell me the symptoms of lung and liver metastases? How are they treated?

Hello! I myself am undergoing radiation and chemo for lung metastases. It is also breast cancer. I didn’t take it so seriously and missed one of my follow-ups. My next follow-up showed enlarged liver but I had no symptoms at all, I didn’t feel anything. However, some of the other women I spoke to have experienced a variety of symptoms like jaundice, loss of appetite, loss of weight, fatigue, bloating, leg swelling, abdominal pain, etc
I am not sure about the lung metastases symptoms but the pain and cough could be a sign. I hope everything goes well for your grandmother.

any cure?...... i mean the percentage ..