Weight loss is my goal and after many diets I ended up with the proposal of using adderal as a medication guaranteed to help me loose weight. There’s only one problem, I became aware that the tablets contain amphetamine salts as its ingredients. Is there difference between adderal and amphetamine salts?

Amphetamine should be taken seriously and used cautiously. I managed to keep control over Adderall when I was fighting weight loss, I did not develop tolerance to this “anorectic” drug and safely finished the treatment. Bear in mind that you should avoid hazardous activities (operating machinery or vehicles) while under therapy.

How much weight do you wish to lose? What kind of diets have you tried? Adderall is actually a brand name of amphetamine salts and it is used mostly for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. So this medication is not intended for weight loss. However one of the most common side effects of Adderall is weight loss. But you have to understand that this is a side effect and that it is not really good to take something for it’s side effect. You could experience more side effects along the way.
Have you considered doing some exercises instead of pills? I always prefer to lose weight with exercises rather than take some kind of medication that might help.
Good luck.

how much did you loose. i am on it and its helping with my brain fog and focus? havent lost anything yet its been a month

your post is a year ago but adderal is slow release if its a capsule and amphetamine salts is usualy a tablet and it just starts working much quicker. for me when i did try adderall in the past it zoned me out. while the other seems to do what it supposed to.