Hi , My name is Sabrina got my second surgery done on the 4-17-12 . First surgery didn't go well at all this was my "revised " surgery. Has anyone got the same surgery I'm so afraid what if this won't work like it suppose to either ...... I dont wanna go under the knife again m again !!!

Hi, Im facing a possible mid foot fusion. how are things going for you now? id you have to have a 3rd sugery? how did you manage the pain right after surgery? how did you manage the non weight bearing?

M.

SabCul, the Mid foot joint fusion that you are talking about is quite a risky one. One cannot rest assured that the surgery would be successful. And if at all its successful then there are chances of developing infections, nerve damage or mal-position related issues. Don't worry everything would be alright before you realize, just requires a little patience. And when the fusion is done and all is well, do not forget to consult a trained and experienced physiotherapist or chiropractor to advice you proper exercises to keep everything good.