I am 6 weeks pregnant. I can not go to an abortion clinic considering i'm under age, and even if i did want to go i need parental consent. That will not happen my parents are extremely strict and don't even know i have a boyfriend. I just turned 16. I realize i shouldn't even be having sex. I've made a mistake and i want to face up to the consequences, but i believe there's still hope to miscarry. I need to desperately.

Sweetie. Please call a Planned Parenthood in your area. They will - at the very least offer you a (free??) pregnancy test so that you can be sure that you actually are pregnant....and they can help you weigh your options. They can also educate you about the abortion procedure, and give you info about gestation, childbirth, and future birth controol as to reduce the risk for another abortion in the future.

If you live in a state that requires parental notification planned parenthood can easily help you get a bypass so that you can avoid having to tell your parents. All you have to do is tell PP that it isin't safe to tell your parents about your pregnancy - or that it isin't in your best intrest for your parents to know exc....and they will help you obtain a bypass so your parents don't have to be involved.

mama am 17 and pregnant but am having some pregnancy problems but i just found out that it dosent matter what age you are if you are pregnant you are considered an adult try going to a hospital asap..