I have really bad cramps and they would stop, go away then come back. Then the morning of the next day after my period. I woke up to Painful abomianal pains worse then regalur period cramps and it felt like i had to Pee serverly bad. Once i reached the washroom a huge blood clot had came out. Just like Fell into the toliet. I had Brown peirod blood after, And now that the "thing", Huge blood clot is out the cramps went away. and now my peirod just contiuned like regluar. i just wanted to know if this is just a huge blood clot or a miscarage/ threatened baby. I am sexaully active as well.

I am new to this post and was looking for answers on a diff. topic but came across your post. I am not a Dr. but have had extensive personal experiences in trying to get PG and having miscarriage issues in the past. It does sound as if you had a miscarriage. The pain you describe sounds like labor pains. You can have them even when miscarrying early in the first trimester. The 'huge blood clot' sounds as if it was the placenta. You must not have been very far along at all or you would have noticed the 'baby'/embryo/fetus. In your case you probably were less than 8 weeks or so. I had a 'missed miscarriage' and was looking for the 'baby' to come out and it was smaller than a dime. When this finally happened, I continued to severely cramp/have labor pains until the placenta came and it was about the size of my fist. It looked like a large blood clot when the Dr. helped pull it out from my cervix. (It had become stuck) All of this took about 3 days in all, not including the bleeding before and after. I hope this is helpful. I encourage you to protect your sexual health. I was active as a teen and much of my problems trying to get PG after getting married had to do with the fact that I was sexually active early on. Use protection! Please!
I also encourage you to see the OB/Gyn ASAP to make sure your uterus has fully 'emptied'. If there is anything left from the pregnancy, it can cause infection that can create problems later on. ie: getting pregnant when you want to, or scar tissue, etc...