:'( WELL ON DECEMBER I MISSED A PERIOD AND ON JANURARY IT CAME ONLY FOR TWO DAYS, SO IN MIDS OF JANURARY TO FEBURARY I WAS HAVING SORE BREASTS , YELLOWISH DISCARGE, I ALSO WAS HAVING TERRIBLE BACK PAIN.... BY THE 22ND OF FEBURARY MY PERIOD CAME, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE LEFT BY THE 26TH INSTEAD IT WAS HAEVIER THAN USUAL %-) THE ABDOMINAL PAIN STARTED COMING....THE NEXT DAY THE HEAVY BLEEDING WOULDN'T STOP,EVERY HOUR I WOULD USE MORE THAN 4 PADS ,I ALSO STARTED NOTICING BLOOD CLOTS..THE DAY AFTER, I WOKE UP WITH A DISCOMFORT I NEVER FELT BEFORE AS SOON AS I GOT OUT OF BED....I FELT HUGE BLOOD CLOTS COMING OUT ,BUT IT WAS PAINFUL AS IT WAS COMING OUT(I IGNORED THE PAIN ,BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK NOTHING OF IT...I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS A BAD PERIOD)AFTER THE BLOOD CLOTS CAME OUT I NOTICED A SPICIFIC ONE THAT DIDN'T LOOK AT ALL LIKE A BLOOD CLOT...IT JUST HAD A CERTAIN FIGURE...MY CONCERN IS COULD THIS HAVE BEEN A MISCARRIAGE??

I also experienced the same thing. I missed my period in feb, 1-2 weeks later I had bad cramps and heavy bleeding for 1 day, it tapered off to spotting for the next week. I then tested positive on preg test. I continued to have cramps on and off. After another 2 weeks of spotting and cramps about 8 weeks pregnant, I had very severe cramps and clotting throughout the night. Like you, I lost huge blood clots and one was grape-like in shape and size but white in color. This was in fact a miscarriage, my doctor confirmed it.

WHENEVER you are bleeding for more than 5-7 days or you go through more than 2-3 pads an hour GO TO THE DOCTOR. There is a life threatening condition called an Ectopic Pregnancy. This can very well take your life if left untreated. I don't mean to scare anyone, but as a woman, you know your body. If there is ever anything you think is unusual about your lower abdomen or breasts immediately schedule an appointment with your doctor. If it is severe bleeding, like more than 3 pads an hour, go to the emergency room. That is definitely an indication of miscarriage and possibly a serious problem.

While it may be serious and must be checked by a doctor one cannot just assume Ectopic pregnancy merely because of the symptoms described above. These symptoms are very common in many menopausal women, including myself. The key is to go and have it checked as soon as possible but don't give yourself a heart attack thinking the worst!