Help! I'm 6 wks pregnant and since Thursday I've been off and on wiping a little bit of dark brown blood. It's been nothing that calls for a pad. I've also had lower back burning off and on. Now since Saturday, I've passed a little bit of dark stringy-like blood clots, but nothing that seems solid. I'm not bleeding any bright or even red blood. I feel almost some slight almost gassy stomach pains. But I'm really concerned about the clotting with no bleeding. I miscarried in January of 09' and this is nothing similar. No heavy bleeding...let alone, no real bleeding. I am so stressed and emotionally drained. Could I still pass these clots and be pregnant? I go to the doctors tomorrow but it's been a very long weekend and I'm just looking for responses to help get me through this day. I have 3 beautiful boys that miss me and all they know is that mom's not feeling well. I dare not excite them with the thought of having another sibling if it's not going to happen. Please give me some feedback about what could possibly be happening. I also don't feel as swollen in my breasts anymore. Are these all clues of having miscarried?

I'm 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and experiencing the same thing... passed a couple of pea sized clots and some brownish discharge. It is the weekend and don't know what to do either. Just wondering how yours turned out??

I am at present having similar syntoms as you and would like to know did your pregnancy continue as normal.
I have miscarried before and this feels different dont know what to think cant concentrate on anything.

I Have the EXAct same symptoms! I was having brown discharge for about 4 days and went to the doct. They did a blood test and said I was pregnant ( my hcg was 125) I had no idea, but they said it could be a bad pregency. On sat I passed 1 tiny blood clot but no bleeding. I dont know if it is a miscarriage or not. I am suppose to go to the docts again tomorrow but I am so confussed!

Any up dates ladies? I can not make it to the docts until tomorrow, and Its killing me not to know!!

Hey I posted on 02/07/09, I am now 11 wks 5 days pregnant. So far things have continued as normal. No one has any clue what the clots were about. I had an ultrasound about 5 days after my last post and every thing was fine, got to see it's heart beating! Hope every thing is ok with you!

I having the same problem, I am 6 1/2 wks pregnant and for the pass week I have been bleeding dark red on and off but only when I wipe and last night I saw small pieces of clot in the toilet I went to the doctors today and he said that it was too early to see anything in the ultrasound and he also did a pregnancy test and it showed up bright and the first one and he said if I had miscarried it would be the test would be faint therefore there is still a chance.

I am scheduled for another ultrasound in two weeks time and I am currently taking progesterone shot.

Guest I am so happy to hear of your outcome it gives me hope. Good lunch to you all.

Please keep me updated.

im 6 weeks & 4days pregnant ive bled from being about 5weeks pregnant now passing huge blood clots size as golf balls while passing flooding blood aswell, i went for an ultrasound scan on monday 23rd b4 i started passing blood clots and everything was fine there was an heartbeat and everything looked promising, i passed my second clot about hour ago so im off hospital soon! so scared and worried!

Hey Rach Any Update? I am 3 weeks Pregnant, I passed a small blood clot today and I am so nervous I have been feeling nauseas everynight, No cramping I do have lower back pain.. any update? let us know..

Hi there,

Is there any update?
I'm six weeks pregn, I've been having dark brown discharge for 2 weeks with stringy bits and yesterday I passed a pea-sized brown clot. I did a u/s at 5 weeks sac was there but too early to see any hb. I have a scan appointm thu next week. I'm so nervous having to wait. Doctors don't seem to have a clue about anything...
I have no cramps/pain/redblood, so I'm hopeful.
Can you update your stories??

So I am supposed to be 7 weeks pregnant and I have been passing clots and lots of blood...but I feel like something keeps telling me that I am still pregnant. I kinda feel like I'm loosing my mind. I am supposed to go to the doctor next week and get my levels tested again. I was at 1771 and then two days later I was at 192. I know it's going down and going down fast but, something just won't let me except that its gone. My husband gave me the best advice anyone has ever given me...he said honey you are pregnant until someone says your not.

Hey,
I've just been looking through your stories because i've been having the same problem. I am 6 weeks pregnant and everything was fine, but today all of a sudden i went to the toilet and when i wiped myself i had blood it was red blood not brown, throughout today ive had awful stomach cramps and backache. Then i started to pass stringey clots of blood but only tiny ones. The blood isn't heavy either. I wanted to go to the doctors but they are on staff training until tomoro morning! I'm really scared i have misscarriaged. I am going to ring early tomorrow and get an emergency appointment and pray everything is ok.

awww, i was 12 weeks pregnant and found out i lost the baby through an ultrasound, it was my 2nd pregnancy, my 1st was a girl, and shes 2 years old today, and i am currently pregnant again, but i remeber when i had the misscarriage, i had cramps and bleed like a period until one day i started to have contractions and bleed alot and pass clots then the baby came out in a sac, it scared me for life, i am petrified of that ever happening again to me :-(

I was going to open same Topic... I had a sore pain this morning which stopped later, but left a little spot of blood.
Please, anyone with same expirience - give advice.

Hi ladies,
I was very relieved to find this discussion, because for the last few weeks I have been convinced that I'm pregnant because EVERYTHING felt odd and different. I'm a healthy 28 yr old with no kids, but I did have an abortion about 8 years ago.

Hubby and I were very careless at the most inopportune (or opportune) time, and soon after, about a week, I started having period-like cramps, which I thought was weird. Looked it up and saw it could be implantation pains.

After that, everything started to be diferent. Heartburn when I drank coffee and beer, headaches, increased gas (both ends!), bloating, fatigue, exhaustion, waves of nausea, extremely sensitive sense of smell, dizziness (sometimes i felt the room spinning or moving, or like it was tilted) and the weirdest part -- tender and swollen breast (yes, only one!)

I took a pregnancy test three days before my missed period and got a negative, but continued to have symptoms, so decided that maybe it was too early. I even vomited last night. But today, I started having moderate cramps, which is on schedule with my period (I'm actually a day late). But... I'm not really bleeding-- I just saw some dark brown blood when I wiped and a clot in the toilet (about dime to nickel sized). I will try to see the doctor on Monday, but am pretty glum overall.

We weren't trying to get pregnant, it's actually a very inconvenient time (when isn't it though?) but we began to get very excited. I can't help but think that my abortion has something to do with this. I KNOW I was (am?) pregnant, because nothing was normal for me.

Any advice or feedback? The cramps are a bad sign, aren't they? =(