Ok so, my last period was april 8 - 13. I had unprotected sex (pull out method) on the 15, 16, and 19th
then on the 21st i started having some spotting.
....thinking it was my period again, i had a few drinks on the 22nd, and the bleeding got heavier as i started drinking, but then by the 23rd the spotting had stopped all together. Also had sex on the 22nd, and he came inside me, but not completely. im so confused and realllly stressed and worried. does anyone have any answers?

i think you could be pregnant since he came in you. but this happened in april ? it's june already! 2 months past, have you ever taken a pregnancy test ? are you experiencing any pregnancy symptoms ? because when you were bleeding, i think that could be implantation bleeding. that's a sign of pregnancy.

when you were spotting..
was you blood like a light pinkish color ? & were you having any brown discharge ?

you shouldn't drink, & don't stress out either.
it's not good for the baby, & i suggest you don't do these two things if you think you are pregnant..

well keep me posted, i really wanna know whats up.
& i wanna help.

haha I meant for that to say June not April. and yes that's how the spotting was. but I don't think I've had very many symptoms. atleast not very strong or noticable ones..

haha, oh okay. now i understand
okay i think you are pregnant. cause usually when you have unprotected sex and you get pregnant you have implantation bleeding awhile later.. implantation bleeding is that spotting you had, i believe. but i could be wrong
the best thing to do is take a home pregnancy test, don't take it to early cause you might get a wrong answer.
some brands let you take it 4 or 5 days before your missed period.

btw, when is your next period ? if you skip it, that's another sign of pregnancy.
& yeah, you won't be experiencing any symptoms that much yet. it's kinna too early, cause this just happened not too long ago.

my periods sometimes just random, but it should be in the next few days hopefully...

oh, okay.. well if you do skip your period then take a pregnancy test... good luck

ok now I'm just completely confused. I was supposed to get my period yesterday. but all I'm having is light, brown spotting. not enough to fill a pad or anything just mostly when I use the bathroom. ughh I just don't understand

i think you should take a pregnancy test, or maybe go to the doctors & have them check you out.