Background info : 18 years old and I have an average cycle of 37~38 days. My last period was on Jan 26th.

I had protected sex on the 16th of February (condom). Then, about 3~4 hours later, I gave him a bj and he penetrated me for about 10 seconds unprotected.
But before that, I was very sick for about a week and I was under alot of stress because I had very important exams for 2 weeks, so I was studying alot (so had about 5 hours sleep everyday rather than my usual 8~9 hours).

I expected my period for the 3rd of March, but instead on the 1st of March, I had a light brown/dark spotting that lasted about 3~5 days. Then I fell very ill again few days ago.

What are my chances of pregnancy from precum? Did I miss my period because I was sick/stressed? I have no real symptoms other than the missed period and the "spotting" which I'm not sure if it was implantation bleeding or if it was just the uterus cleaning out.

Thanks in advanced.

Hey hun, first of all you need to take a deep breath....I know how increadibly horrible it is to think you're pregnant. Especially at such an early age. Thing is you already took the home test. The only thing I can think of is go to an ER or a gynecologist. Say it's urgent. They'd be able to do a blood test and that would be better than waiting a week maybe. Best of luck to you sweetie

i havn't done the home test yet because i have been sick/busy, but i was thinking of doing it in a week time or so if my period doesn't show up. :/ but yeah, pretty worried. :( 

My guess is the sooner you take the test the better. It'll definetly put your mind at ease and help you sleep better at night

Thank you for the reply :)

is skipping a period common if you were ill and very stressed? :/