I thought i was going crazy but i am happy that i am not when i found this website. My bf broke in me one time right after my periods in August. 2 weeks before my period was due in September i had some weird feelings. i felt nausea and wanting to throw up for a few days straight, headaches, my stomach felt gasey and i had trouble sleeping, i also had tender breast and feeling tired, however my periods came on time in September, lasted the same time and i thought i had the worse case of PMS. After my periods the symptoms came back except for the nausea but i still have tender breast, gas in my stomach, feeling tired, lower abdominal cramps, craving for ice cream. My 3 urine test were all negative so far. My periods is due again in 2 days time. I cannot figure out what else is wrong with me.

Can i be pregnant?

I would wait till your next period is due to start worrying. I'm pretty sure most people say to wait to take tests till after your next period was supposed to be due.

dats right but mybe u shud goor another test

hey hi. am new to this website but ya am happy abt finding it..this is regarding my irregular periods in the last two mnths.me and my husband actually dint hav a proper sexual relationship and i had periods d next week exactly on aug 24th. but after tht we neva did anything coz he was abroad. but i dint get my period for two mnths. do u think ther r any possibilities of pregnancy?