Hello, I have been experiencing unusual situation ! which I've found it non understandable 8-| so, I missed my period 11 days now, and had pregnancy test 9 days after my period due, which came up negative. I have been trying for long time to get pregnant. To let you know I had a clear laparoscopy operation.
I had a sharp pain in my left lower abdominal that was 7 days after my missing period and last for 2 days; I couldn’t walk and felt very tired. I don't think I have any pregnancy symptoms but probably I feel hungry quickly, high tem pare and slightly sore Brest but I usually get sore Brest 4 days before my period is due. Maybe this is important I had a spotting blood reddish and brownish once 2 weeks before my period due. Thank you and I hope to hear from as soon as possible :-)

Get tested for an ectopic pregnancy

I have almost identical syptoms im 16 days late cramping on one side and spotting. I went to the docs on friday after a posotive pregnancy home test. I was sent to my local hospital as a suspected eptopic but when they did a urine test it was negative and so was the blood test im soooooooo confused they think i might have has a misscarrage im still in pain and still feel pregnant

hi there, i am about 2 weeks late for my period, just having a little bit of heartburn. No other symptoms. Took a test and came back negative. help ! I already have my 11 month old daughter, but had much worse symptoms with her.

I was supposed to come on my period on the 26/27 i didn't come on i left it and yesterday the 2nd i started bleeding. But it isn't normal, i think i may be pregnant i ain't quite sure. as me and my bf had sex and the condom split and that was on the 3rd of November. What do you think? Please get back to me thanks