I am 25 years old. Me and my husband are trying to conceive .My period is always regular ,but it has been 20 days i have missed my period.I did both the urine and blood test but all turns to be negative. My stomach is bloated, breasts are sore and i get tired easily. Is there still any chance for me to get pregnant instead of negative blood and urine test?

msslily:
I am 21 years old, and have been married for 2years. I have a 2year old, so this wasn't my first go round with pregnancy. I also missed my period in October, November, and December. In November, after a gillion negative home tests, and still no period, I went to the OB to see if it could be something more serious going on. They did a HCG count with uring and blood, AND a pelvic ultrasound to check for uterine abnormalities or growths, and Ectopic pregnancy. Everything was normal, and we were still stumped as to why no period? So maybe two weeks ago I started getting sick and feeling tired and ill all of the time. Had four positive pregnancy tests, and i'm going for an ultra sound tomorrow:) So I know exactly what you're going through. Keep your eyes open. HCG can play tricks on you. Keep testing and watch for other signs. With my first child I had a period that was normal with no symptoms of pregnancy at all until I had an abnormal pap one day and they had to do tests, only to find that i was 24 weeks pregnant. All of our bodies are different. No one person can tell you what you can and can't have happen to you:) Best of luck!

hey i knw it quiet late to rply but i m also goin through the same thing. i hd implantation bleeding and other symptoms of pregnancy....i was sure dat im pregnant....but home test showed negative twice.....den i did blood nd urine test both came negative.....my periods are regular but dis time its been a week but it did come....evn i want to knw whether there are any chance of me being pregnant........if u got ur answer do tell me