hello , so me and my boyfriend have had sex 3 times . the first 2 times were unprotected but my period came . the 3rd and last time we did it , we used a condom and he did not ejaculate and my period hasnt came yet! i dont know what to think . it's just strange to me that my period came when we were unprotected but hasnt came when we were protected . was it the condom? is this just a missed period? can somebody assist me?

Health Guru
When you had unprotected sex the first 2 times how close to your period was you?

First time was April 13th . period came May 11 . Second time was June 5th . Period came June 12 . had the protected sex July 5th . Period still hasnt come.

Health Guru
Have you been stressed about anything?

school started 2 weeks ago . that could be a stress factor but i've really been mellow . so i dont really know what else.

Health Guru

It could very well be the fact that school has started why your late that's all

i guess i'll just keep waiting then , seems like its nothing to worry about extremely . thank you very much :)

Health Guru
What date should your last period been due on?

Around July 14th

Health Guru
So your about 12 days late then if your on a 31 day cycle

So what does that mean? And you think uou could explain how im regular with unprotected sex but irregular with protected sex

Health Guru
The time between when your period starts and your next one begins an that means your 12 days over.
As I said before I think its just stress and the fact you started school though.
Post back and let me know if all goes ok and you get it :-)

Hi . Its me again . I came on today and I am so relieved .

Health Guru
Hi, that's good to hear, it was probably just stress causing it to be late :-)