I stopped taking my birth contol in May and had my last period June 18 which lasted four days (my period is the exact same EVERY month, never ever been late!).

Had sex on July 1st and used the withdrawl method, twice. Soon after I developed a yeast infection which went away within three days (don't know if this matters but it was the first time I had one?)

*Doctor said July 1st was the day I was ovualting the most*

Then on Friday July 6th to the 8th I had a pastle pink coloured discharge. This stopped. Was due to get my period July 16th but it never came.

Took a HPT on July 22 and it was neg. Doctor took blood on June 24th and it came back negative for pregnancy.

My abdomen feels hard, like pressure is on it. I think I'm experiencing small bouts of what I think is heartburn. Am having lower back aches and had a white discharge from around July 9th to the 29th. Tierd, but I'm always tierd...OH and started experiencing sore nipples around the 26th.

please help. can blood tests be wrong? if I'm not pregnant what do you think is wrong with me? does it sound like I'm pregnant? has anyone ever experience any of this?
I had an abdominal and vaginal ultra sound yesterday but won't get the results for a few days but am so anxious!

I forgot to add that I've been stuffed up and what I do smell something it usually smells bad and makes me gag. I've been really sensitive to bad smells!

anybody there?

I am not too sure.

Just wait for your test results.

Good luck, and don't stress!

~Unsure_lady5