Okay I have been reading and reading and reading and i havent found anything that seemed to give me some closure. In November of 2010 i had a yeast infection but i got rid of it and i didnt have sex at all that month. My period for the past 2 years has been coming on at the end of the month. I got my period on Nov. 30th but i didnt get a period at all in December and i had not had had sex at all that month either. On Jan 1st i had sex, and i began to bleed. it had never done that before and my boyfriend said that it was suppose to stop in a few hours but it didnt. 2 days went by and i was still bleeding so i went to the hospital i took a blood pregnancy test and it came back negative and everything else was normal the doctor said i had irregular hormones and the bleeding lasted my regular 5 day cycle. i didnt have sex anymore that month. my boyfriend and i had sex on the 12th of february and my cycle came on the 14th and everything was normal we continued having sex (unprotected as usual) throught the month. In march i noticed that i had missed my cycle so i waited until march 30th to take a hpt and it was negative. i havent had a cycle for april or may. Im kind of afraid to go to the doctor although some of my family members keep telling me that i am pregnant and i have nothing to worry about. I have experienced no vomiting, no constipation, no sore breast. sometimes i feel sick but i never vomit. im tired and sleepy alot but that seems normal because im constantly bored, and i have gained a few pounds and that also seems normal because i havent been exercising like i should. i have that dark colored discharge around the time that my period should come on  but only for like 2 days. other times i discharge its normally white sometimes it has a weird smell. i have looked at reasons for a delayed period. i have no symptoms of a std. im only 19 so there is no way im going throught perimenopause/menopause. im not stressing. im doing everything that i have been normally doing. i have been the same size throughout my 11th and 12th grade year and also my first and second semester of college, except for the few extra pounds i put on a few weeks ago. could i be pregnant?somebody please help me!

Sounds like a possibilty I would take a hpt I'm a mother of 3.

Take another blood test.