i have been extremely fatigued for at least 3 weeks or so, feeling nauseous and dizzy for about 2 weeks. i started vomiting early this morning and it continued until early afternoon at which time i started to experience only nausea again. my temperature has been elevated since last night but i haven't exactly been running a fever. my breast have been extremely tender for about 3 weeks and i had my period 1 week ago. i took a hpt and it was negative. i haven't missed a period yet. what are the chances that i am actually pregnant and what else could be causing all these pregnancy symptoms at once? ? :-( ?

It can happen to anyone. Just read this site and you will see that you are not the only one. 

Pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms sometimes can be pretty much the same. This all means that your body is fighting something and that you should see what is going on. Talking to someone can be extremely helpful, even if we do avoid it very often. Maybe you are going some stressful situation in your life - about your job, family, husband/boyfriend.This all can be reflected on your current health condition. Maybe you have problems with your hormones? How about doing that test? 

i am having the same issue except im on birth control as well, but no morning sickness or temperature. i have been really tired, im overly emotional about everything, my boobs hurt like mad crazy, and i get frequent headaches. both hpt's that i have taken were negative, and i have yet to miss a period. im sooooo confused. :-( o.O ? ? :|

Hey I'm having the same issue too. I'm on birth control (Cryselle... wouldn't recommend it), the last time I had sex was the middle of last month but I got my period anyway (my next period is due in about two weeks) but I've been feeling cramps, tender breasts, and lower back pains. a little nausea too. I've taken two pregnancy tests and they came out negative. What happened to you guys?

Wow... same thing is happening to me as well. I have been on BC Pill and this time after my period have had nothing but cramps, low back pain, mood swings, all the time!!!!!!!!! for Three weeks. I had my period, 3 negative tests, on the pill.... but FEEL MISERABLE!!!!! I am driving myself crazy and becoming a little depressed. What is this about??? Am I pregnant??

Was anyone pregnant?  would love some feedback, thanks

i know im really late on this topic but i was wondering if u ended up being prego??
i have been feeling sick for about 3 or 4 weeks, i missed my birthcontrol, my boyfriend and i had sex bbut used spermacide, he finished insde, i have been getting bad headaches everyday for about 3 or 4 weeks as well, gained about 5 lbs in the past week and a half, nasea no vomitting, the other day my boyfriend woke me up saying my body and face were really hot but no fever, i didnt miss my period but it came a week early, i have taken like 3 home tests all say neegative, im exremely tired like its overwhelming, idk what to do or think i dont want to alarm him with my fear, so any advice or help woould be awesome.

I can't take birth control, I use condoms and my boyfriend always pulls out but...Recently I have gained 20 lbs (with no change in my eating habits) I feel movement in my growing stomach, I am still having my periods but they are irregular now, all the tests come up negative, I get nauseous at certain times every day, I have caught myself cradling my stomach, I have noticed that my nipples (and surrounding dark skin) have grown larger and are more tender.I don't know whats going on! If any of you have gotten an answer please tell me!

I have all the pregnancy symptoms like nausea heart burn a lot of weight gain I mean like 50 lbs and gained 20 in a month I have my tubes tied and hpt and blood test says neg but i feel and look pregnant .....periods r messed up like this month stated early and it wasn't normal any idea anyone?!

Hi, can you update what happened?

I have had 4 kids and I believe I would know what pregnancy feels like. But all of them were completely different. And here it is 10 years after my tubal legation, and Im having pregnancy symptoms stronger than ever before. But all the tests come up negative and I haven't missed a period

Could you give an update on what happened