Hi all, Sorry if this is tmi but just need help and advice from anyone who can give any. Ive just had my implanon removed after nearly 5 years (having it changed after 3years as doctors advise). Since having it in ive had no period at all and im still waiting for it to come back. i had it removed 3weeks ago, i havent even spotted. ive had quite sore nipples over the last few days but not too bad and keep getting ocasianal back ache and stomach cramps. ive done a hpt which was neg and also ovulation test again neg. i dont no whats going on or when my period will arrive as i havent had one for so long i dont no my cycle. i have had regular un-protected sex with my partner also. if anyone else is in the same situation or has been please reply with comments. thanks :) x

omg, every bit of verse you just said i am...the three weeks, no period, cramps in abdomen, back pain, nausea, vomiting, no sore breasts though...My fiancee have made love several times and its still no go...im worried, cz im so fertile...we are really trying for a baby too.HELP!!!!!!

I am in the exact situation!! I had my implant out 5 weeks ago after 3 yrs i never had a period in that time and still havent had one. We are ttc so have done 2 hpt and an ovulation tests and all neg, but over the last few day i've had stomache cramps and sore nipples.
Did you test postive in the end or still nothing??