i didnt get my period all of march and it is now april 23 and i still have not gotten it..me and my bf were not using protection and i just recently started getting cramps today thinking that i was going to get my period but i didnt. mind you my periods arent really regular thats why i have avoided getting a test like im making it out to be worse than it is..any thoughts?

Hi there

Increasing clear vaginal discharge could be sign of early pregnancy. I will list some below -

Following are the earliest physical signs, usually occurring within the first 2 to 4 weeks, even before you notice the missed period:   

• Nausea   
  • Fatigue   
  • Bloating   
  • Breast tenderness   
  • Intense Dreams   
  • Abdominal cramps   
  • Lower back pain   
  • Loss of appetite   
  • Increased vaginal discharge

However, it is completely normal to have no noticeable signs at this stage. It is also possible to experience the above symptoms and yet have a negative home pregnancy test. In such cases, it is recommended to wait one week and do another test. Because sometimes, the symptoms may start too early for a HPT to detect the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hormone in the urine.

Please visit a doctor and get a clinical pregnancy test done to verify pregnancy or lack thereof. Good luck